A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Friday, April 13, 2007

Now I Have to See 300

So I can better appreciate the South Park parody of the movie in this week's episode. Even without seeing the movie I was able to figure out much of the parody based on what I've read about 300, but I'm betting it would be better with the actual movie as a reference point. Regardless, the episode is hilarious, as nearly all of the recent South Park's have been-- not just funny, but hilarious. And wickedly sharp, too.

Andrew Sullivan sums up much of my sentiment regarding this week's episode, and South Park in general, AND Don Imus, in this post. He makes some very good points.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?