A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Give You... BP!

Concerned that people might mistake him for Tucker Carlson, most likely because of the bow-tie, temporary costello, or tc as he is known to most of us here, has changed his moniker to Billy Pilgrim. Don't know how he can wear one of those one-eyed specatcle thingies, but there it is.

Billy Pilgrim, for the unwashed heathens amongst you, my unwashed heathen readers, is the protagonist in Kurt Vonnegut's novel Slaughterhouse 5. It is, if I recall correctly, a fine, fine piece of literature. But it's been a while-- it would be interesting to reread now that my world view has changed quite significantly since I last read it.

At any rate, in keeping with past precedent and because I find it vaguely amusing, I shall here after refer to that bastion of liberal thought and Over Capitalization as BP.

Welcome, welcome.

Labels:

Comments:
So It Goes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?