A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Monday, August 14, 2006

Vacation Pics

I'm back, mostly refreshed, though still a tad worn out since I did a whole lot more stuff on vacation than I do in the office every day. Here's the Laura Ingalls Wilder look alike winner:




This is "Laura" engaged in a rather modern sport, baseball:




and this rangy fellow:



is one of the three herons living in the heavy brush and woods just south of my in-laws property. The water is Lake Michigan-- they have about 250 feet of lake frontage.

Good to be back, but then again, vacations are nice. So, tomorrow we're all going to Noah's Ark, the world's largest waterpark. In particular, I'm looking forward to this ride.

Hope I don't burn too badly.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?