A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Brewers at the Break

Okay, okay, there's still a games to go before the All-Star Break, but I think some conclusions can be drawn about the team nonetheless. tc wanted to bet me that the Brewers wouldn't make the playoffs, and I declined, mostly because only four teams from each league get to go. But they have a legitimate shot of making the playoffs. Not a great shot, but a legitimate shot.

The Good:

The Bad:

So, we'll see. I don't think they will make a run for the playoffs, but I think they have the talent to stay in the chase. And if things click right... well, who knows. Mainly, they have to figure out how to win on the road. If they can play .500 on the road from here on in, they'll be in the mix at the end of the season.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?