A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Batten Down the Hatches!

I don't know exactly why, but for some reason it seemed like a good idea to let someone guest blog for me while I'm gone. Why that would be good now escapes me-- the guest blogger might wind up being better than me, thus making me look bad, or he/she might be so dreadful/insulting/radical that the four people I have actually gotten to read here on a regular basis will run screaming for the hills, never to return.

It's a lose/lose proposition!

I kid, I kid. Perhaps because he is the only individual silly enough to still read my blather, John H. has volunteered to sub while I'm on vacation. Big round of applause!

Anyone?

Beuller?

Well, he's all set up-- though I have received no formal acknowledgement from him, so somewhere along the line you will be treated to the blogging stylings of former Texan and current resident of the Beehive State, John H.

Enjoy! And please don't burn the place down while I'm gone.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?