A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday's Babelfish Entry

I took the NCAA tourney post below and dumped it into babelfish. Translated it into Korean and then back again.

Voila:

In last year me it wins my NCAA swimming pool from Illinois victory far was in last string. Their losses bothered rather because -- highest 3 things which it will carry to 4th receive a pay to drop. phu leys cul Inside... Do wrongly. The money which is not. Be, to be clear, the money which is not.

Anyhow it goes out and at most at this year, it has the battery which is cruel inside their various categories and, to be near even all in spite of, me it thinks that it is fair in the intermediate product. Me 4 teams (it loses the grudge of the thanks Ohio nation last. Ohio, and the whole this comfort of thanks -- offensive odor it it is big in 10 it is big! ) The boy did, my grade hope the George other fortune from Minneapolis category last is the n which will make it in 4, -- I which are very anyone which is positive that far it is for them.

It is like this, me tomorrow and it is to do newly afterwords weekend, it does not see but well now.

Sniff. phu leys cul In addition at this year.

Apparently pretzels was just too much for the poor babel fish. "phu leys cul" indeed.

I will say that this bit:
Inside... Do wrongly. The money which is not. Be, to be clear, the money which
is not.
has a very zen like feel to it. The money which is not. Indeed. Perhaps I will start a new career as a babelfish poet.

I wish I had won that swimming pool last year, though. That would've rocked.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?