A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Big Dance: No Madness for Me

Last year I was an Illinois victory in the finals away from winning my NCAA pool. Their loss dropped me to 4th-- rather annoying since the top 3 got paid. Err... in pretzels. Not money. No, definitely not money.

Anyway, this year, despite nearly everyone taking a brutal beating in their various brackets, I think I am at best fair to middling. Having lost one of my final four teams (thanks Ohio State. Oh, and a big thanks overall to the Big Ten-- boy did that conference stink it up!), my only hope is that Georgetown makes it to the final four out of the Minneapolis bracket-- I'm pretty sure nobody has them going that far.

So, I'll update after tomorrow and the weekend, but it doesn't look good right now.

Sniff. No pretzels this year, either.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?