A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Radio Streaming Weirdness

I listen to live audio streams at work. First thing in the morning I listen to Bob and Brian on one station, then around 10:15 switch over to the local classic rock station, wklh. In the past I always closed the first stream before opening the second-- but they are both powered by Liquid Compass, so I figured I'd save a step and just open wklh's stream assuming that wklh would simply replace whpg. Not so much. They both would up streaming at the same time. Yikes!

So I wound up with Nirvana streaming at the same time as Bruce Springsteen. Whoa. Most definitely bizarre.

Why should you care? Well, you shouldn't-- but if you've read this far, it's too late. You've already wasted 30 seconds of your life that you will never get back. Mwahahahahahaha!

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?