A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Friday, February 17, 2006

NASCAR's "Superbowl"

Yeah, I mean, why wouldn't you have your biggest race of the year first thing? Get rid of that whole anticipation/build-up thing. Despite this odd scheduling tradition, NASCAR continues to blossom-- say what you will, the NASCAR folks know how to sell their product. I am a casual NASCAR fan, though my interest has ticked up several notches in the past two years as I hang around with my brother-in-laws and friends who are really into it.

But, should you care to find out much more about this really fast sport, do check out my brother-in-laws blog at: http://thehittman.blogspot.com/. Take his quiz! For the record I knew, err, none of the answers.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?