A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Huh

That was my basic reaction to this column by Milwaukee Jourtinal writer, Eugene Kane. For the life of me I have no idea what the heck he was trying to accomplish with this little bit of... whatever. My best guess is that he was trying for some sort of sardonic spearing of the silliness that is Valentine's Day and he just couldn't stop himself from inserting a really stupid "Bush is an idiot" commentary.

Beyond that... I dunno. Any ideas?
Comments:
Awww, I reckon he just forgot the smileys. And the wit :o)

Seriously, even away from the Bush-baiting he comes across as world-weary. He just needs a big hug.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?