A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Friday, October 28, 2005

Irony Update

As some of you have noted, my blog has been getting spam comments quite a bit of late. The reason appears to be related to my Friday list of stupid advertising campaigns. That one entry has gotten at least ten spam comments.

So, there you have it-- I get spam ad "comments," which has to be one of the stupidest advertising ideas ever, because I posted an entry about stupid advertising ideas.

Lovely.
Comments:
This Irony Update was not as ironic as Scott Craine's comment that we get fewer updates when you are losing. In the end Nick, your irony is really more of the Alanis Morrissette type, unlike Scott's.
 
What's ironic about Scott's observation? It's accurate, but not ironic. It would be ironic if you got less updates when my team is doing well, or more Updates when I'm doing poorly. I think it's perfectly understandable that I am less inclined to do an Update when my team is sucking.

So, I am brought to mind of young Inigo Montoya. You keep on saying that word-- I do not think it means what you think it means.
 
You want irony?
I have been waiting for an update so I could mention how great the Alcoholics have been since you ripped on them and you go ahead and list it in your stats of the week. Nice job. Damn!!!

And quit saying my team is good!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?