A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library. ~Shelby Foote

Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday's List: Best Looking Women Athletes

Been a little to football/politics heavy of late. Not enough appeal for traditional male readers. So, alright-- let's combine attractive women and sports. What a country! For diversity purposes, I am including billiards and racing as sports.

Here goes:

25)
Kristi Yamaguchi. I'm not sure why but I always liked her better than Michelle Kwan.

24)
Danica Patrick. She single-handedly revitalized a sport-- and she goes 200 miles an hour!

23)
Anna Rawson. An Australian import to the U.S., she's working on getting her LPGA tour card.

22)
Amanda Freed. Softball player-- not as well known as Jennie Finch.

21)
Katarina Witt. A fine German lass.

20)
Paula Creamer. Yes, that really is her name.

19)
Rachel Wacholder. Women's pro beach volleyball seems a good source for this list.

18)
Denise Marston-Smith. She gets bonus points for playing hockey.

17)
Amy Acuff. Olympic caliber high jumper.

16)
Almudena Cid Tostado. Olympic rhythmic gymnast. Very flexible.

15)
Jennifer Barretta. Might be a little distracting to play against her.

14)
Tara Dakides. A very good snowboarder from all reports.

13)
Tatiana Grigorieva. Olympic pole vaulter.

12)
Lokelani McMichael. She's a triathlete. Yikes.

11)
Jeanette Lee. I did say I was including pool as a sport.

10)
Jennie Finch. There's a reason she's the best known softball player ever.

9)
Gabrielle Reece. Yes, women's pro beach volleyball is a good source for this list.

8)
Kristi Leskinen. One of the world's top freestyle skiers.

7)
Amy Taylor. Played for the Australian Women's Soccer team.

6)
Anna Kournakova. I like Sharapova better, but Anna is not exactly hard on the eyes.

5)
Natalie Gulbis. She's a golfer, just in case you were wondering.

4)
Veronica Kay. I'm not sure surfing is actually a sport-- but I'm including Veronica regardless.

3)
Maria Sharapova. Better looking than Kournakova and she actually has game.



2)
Misty May. Pro beach volleyballer. Yow.

1)
Amanda Beard. Olympic swimmer. I guess swimming is good for your body.

So, there you have it. Me risking my marriage to bring you louts some late Friday entertainment. Did I miss anybody? Let me know, as I'm sure you will.

Labels: ,

Comments:
You sure? I mean, there's racing, surfing, pool. I think you must either concede that all of those are sports, or not look at any women who play those... games.
 
Why must our society turn women into objects?

Everywhere you turn, even on this simple blog, there it is. Women are objects to be owned by men.
 
Was surfing the net loking for some washington ski resorts and I came upon your site and I was impressed by the quality of content you have. Keep up the awesome job. I will be bookmarking you right now.
 
wow! you really need a life man. we are not your playthings. If you really liked these women for the sport they played you should have wrote more about their sport instead of focusing on their looks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?